Officiant Services Price List
We offer wedding officiant services
Performed by Mark Stephens
- Free Wedding Ceremony Consultation by phone
- A Professional Wedding Officiant for Day-of
- The Recording of the Marriage License with the Clerks Office.
- Unlimited Phone, Email and Chat Support.
- Location of your choice
- No guest count restrictions
- Vow prep and choice of blessings and readings
- $125 Non-Refundable Deposit Required – Balance due in cash at your ceremony (or online the day of) We also use PayPal and Venmo for balance and final payments. sorry no checks
ALL deposits guarantee our availability for your ceremony’s date, time and place
We offer many Add ons to go with the Officiant Services:
One hour of Photography
- 1 hour of professional photography all photos beautifully edited
- The photos will be: edited/enhanced- and high resolution
- You will receive a password to a protected online gallery of your wedding photos
- You will have printing rights and be able to print/share and download your wedding photos instantly
- Anyone you share the password with will be able to go online and access your beautiful wedding photos. This includes downloading them, printing them and sharing them
- If you would like to order prints, photo books, canvas prints…etc..all of this can be done right on our website for your convenience. However you do not have to order through us. You can print/share/transfer all your digital images anywhere.
Heart in the Sand
- A beautiful arrangement of silk roses placed in the shape of a heart in the sand
- Heart in the sand is big enough for you both to stand in
- We are happy to provide the vases or you can bring your own. Many couples love to shop online and order their own kits. (Same price either way)
A type of unity ceremony, the wedding sand ceremony expresses the coming together of two people or two families into one new family. It is a very simple idea that can be incredibly powerful. Typically, each person has different colored sand and takes turns pouring it into one clear vessel, forming a layered effect. Sometimes just the couple participates, and sometimes the couple's children and/or parents join in with their own colored sand, adding to the layers of colors, and expressing the harmony of the entire family.
Florida Marriage License
The couple apples for their own marriage license: How this is done:
- Both applicants need a form of Photo Identification. (Either a State ID or Passport)
- Your Social Security cards numbers
- If you are not a citizen you need your INS # (not the card just the #)
- If either applicant has been Divorced within 6 months, a copy of your divorce decree is needed.
- Just the date of the divorce is needed if more than 6 months have elapsed.
- Non resident of the of Florida: No wait period, no witnesses required and no blood test
- Florida residents are required to wait 3 days
- You can apply for a Marriage License in a different county than you get married in
- When applying for a Marriage License you must BOTH be present together
- you must bring your marriage license to the ceremony
Fee to apply for a Florida Marriage License: approximately $90.00 -valid for 60 days
Here are some helpful links: